As a part of the Şişecam Group, we have a responsibility to create a place of work for our employees in which they are secure and feel motivated. Working together, we will achieve our goals and ensure that each employee has continuous opportunities for advancement.
Our main objectives:
- Compliance with all national and international laws and standards
- Development of a culture that promotes health and safety
- Establishment of fair working conditions for all employees
One of our most important corporate values is respect for our employees, society and the environment. This respect is expressed through our commitment to sustainability and the Richard Fritz Code of Conduct.
The Richard Fritz Group performs all of its activities in accordance with the following general principles. The employees of the Group are expected to observe these principles in their relations with customers, colleagues, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The RF Group is honest in all of its dealings. It acts with integrity and honesty in its relations with employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all stakeholders.
The RF Group acts transparently and openly in its relations with employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all stakeholders. It acquires clear and correct information, with the emphasis on completeness and timely performance.
The company does not discriminate among employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders due to religion, language, lineage, race, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status or political views. The employees of the Group treat each other fairly, equally and without prejudice.
Confidentiality / data protection
It is of utmost importance to protect private information pertaining to employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders. Sharing of such information with third parties is not permitted and will not be tolerated. Such private information may only be used by authorised persons within the Group for the benefit of the Group.
Compliance with laws and regulations
The RF Group performs all of its activities with due regard for laws and regulations. It follows the laws and regulations appropriately and takes measures in order to ensure compliance with these.
These principles are the basis for the following guidelines in our daily work:
- We work together to actively solve problems instead of brooding over them.
- We assume responsibility, gaining others’ respect.
- We admit our mistakes in a self-critical manner and work with others to remedy them.
- We encourage healthy pragmatism instead of keeping everything to ourselves; we solve problems through cooperation.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We streamline our work. We do not hold huge meetings or distribute large numbers of e-mails indiscriminately.
- We think proactively and anticipate difficulties.